As we continue to work in this time of constant adjustment, we are working to keep you and our team safe. Most importantly, we are grateful that our team members have been protected from any ill effects of the current illness.
By way of update, please note the following information:
- Essential Business: SBR Technologies and Vision Graphics is deemed an Essential Business and we carry on with a full complement of capabilities, staff and functionality.
- Pickup and Delivery Service: As always, we offer pickup and delivery service. We will come to your place of business to retrieve information or items for your project. We will deliver any job to you. Our delivery service extends from Ogden to Nephi along the Wasatch Front, including Tooele and Park City. If you have a special need, ask, and we’ll find a way to accommodate.
- Curbside Service: If you want to drop by our office, but would rather not come in, tell us when you are coming and we’ll bring your order out to your car.
Additionally, we want to emphasize that we take the current situation very seriously. So you know, we have put the following measures in place:
- Safety Officer: In order to keep up with the constant updates, we have appointed a safety officer to monitor current orders, direction and best practices. He communicates this information within our team and coordinates meetings to ensure compliance.
- Work from Home: Since this situation commenced, our teams have been proactive in working off-site to reduce the number of people in our work environment. Over the past week, we have implemented additional technologies to allow everyone who can work remotely to do so. We feel that it is very important to support community measures, increase social distancing, and reduce exposure potential as much as possible.
- Safety Equipment: All of our team members in our manufacturing plant wear disposable rubber gloves or are encouraged to wash their hands frequently during their shift. We also provide disinfection supplies to our team members in the factory to increase overall cleanliness.
Our hearts go out to people who have experienced exposure or illness. We hope that you and your family are well. We look forward to the resumption of “business as usual” and will do our part to hasten that day.
We are always here for you. If you have any questions, please reply to this message and we’ll be happy to assist you in any way possible.